February 18, 2010

The Beginning


Well, I guess there is no better place to start than the beginning. Lately I have been feeling unmotivated and very...blah. Just blah. So I thought something to occupy my time would be a little blog...mostly about food. I have been getting into food blogs and thought I might as well try it myself.

It won't be anything fancy. I will probably just post things once in a while that are worth posting. Some of my really good dinners that I am excited about or things that have come out well. I don't plan on this being a big thing at all, just something for myself so I feel important and feel as though I am really doing something for me, to better myself. I may also blog about things going on in my life if I feel necessary...so there ya go!!

Let's start this adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment